Jersey Road PR collects personal data for a small number of specific reasons, including;
1. To enable us to perform our contractual responsibilities for support services and / or project delivery
2. To enable us to provide quotations for services
3. To enable us to process orders for our services
4. To send informative and relative marketing messages about our services
Personal Data is processed in relation to bullet points 1, 2 and 3; “Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract”.
In regard to bullet point 4, Personal Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest for existing Jersey Road PR customers. A customer is defined as an organisation which has had a transaction with Jersey Road PR within the last 24 months. For any other organisations personal data will be processed on the basis of consent. On occasion Jersey Road PR will process personal data that is either shared, loaned or acquired from third party organisations. In these circumstances Jersey Road PR will ensure that the data can legitimately be shared / loaned / sold and use the appropriate basis for the processing of that data inline with any preferences made by the data subject.
In all cases you, as the data subject, have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from Jersey Road PR by either selecting the unsubscribe link in any marketing email received from Jersey Road PR or by emailing us at [email protected] and requesting to be opted-out of receiving any future marketing communications.
For us to be able to carry out the above-mentioned activities we may need to share your data with relevant third parties as follows:
– To suppliers to enable us to process quotations for products and services – To vendors to be able to raise support incidents and requests
– To third party support organisations where Jersey Road PR outsources elements of support or are acting on the customers behalf
– Marketing partners for the purpose of executing Jersey Road PR marketing campaigns
Please be assured that Jersey Road PR will never sell or lease personal data to third party organisations for direct marketing purposes.
The types of data Jersey Road PR may collect include:
1. Personal details, including; name, job title, email, telephone number, social media identity and address. Usually the address will be your place of work, however occasionally Jersey Road PR may need to know of your home address if we are supporting you whilst you are working remotely.
2. Information about your activities on our website(s) and about the device you use to access these, for instance your IP address and geographical location
3. If you have applied for a job or volunteer with us, information necessary to process the application. This may include (employment history, relevant experience, criminal convictions or pending court cases that you may have)
Jersey Road PR will only collect relevant personal data that is required for us to provide you with our services. Normally this data will be obtained directly from you, although we may occasionally use third party marketing services. Where this is the case we will always ensure that the third party marketing agency hold the correct permissions for your data to be used for the intended purpose.
Jersey Road PR is committed to ensuring that your data is protected. In order to prevent unauthorised access Jersey Road PR has put in place appropriate physical and electronic security to keep your data safe.
Jersey Road PR will keep your data for an appropriate length of time to enable us to continue providing our services to you, or until such time you withdraw your consent (if consent is the basis for processing).
Your rights over the personal information that we hold about you are:
To exercise any of these rights, please write to Jersey Road PR, Garden Office, Cowley’s Yard, Mill Lane, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 1BQ or email [email protected]
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Act 2018. Free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jersey Road PR, Garden Office, Cowley’s Yard, Mill Lane, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 1BQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Generating positive word-of-mouth communication often feels as elusive as creating the next “viral” video. It’s not something that can be created, it has to be organic. Wrong. Here are three simple steps to encouraging people to start talking about your organisation.